The information below is being disclosed for the purposes of AIM Rule 26 and was last updated on 21st October 2016.
- Description of our business
- Responsibilities of the members of the board of directors and details of committees
- The rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- The Company’s country of incorporation is the Cayman Islands. As such, the rights of shareholders may be different from the rights of shareholders in a UK incorporated company.
- GN Group Limited has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities (including its AIM securities) admitted or traded any other exchanges or trading platforms
- The number of AIM securities in issue: 210,000,004 ordinary shares
- The percentage of AIM securities that are in issue but not in public hands is less than 0.01%
- There are no restrictions on the transfer of GN Group Limited AIM securities
- Restrictions on the transfer of the Company’s AIM securities: in so far as the Company is aware, there are no restrictionson the transfer of it’s AIM securities.
- The identity and percentage holdings of significant shareholders:
* the company has been informed that within this nominee account, the following persons have a disclosable interest:
|BEAUFORT NOMINEES LIMITED||14.71%|
|JIM NOMINEES LIMITED||8.47%|
|W B NOMINEES LIMITED||7.51%|